Do I need a special adapter or regulator?

Do I need a special regulator or filter to use my Gas Growler with my stove or heater?

Not usually. Generally, your stove or heater has a regulator that is either high or low pressure, and this is located either in-line or at the gas flow controller. We only know of one manufacturer who recommends adding a filter, and they sell a filter for their devices. Consult your heater manufacturer for their recommendation (if you use our 2-in-1 heater/stove, you don't need anything else!)

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us